Muses, Epiphanies, Inspirations, oh my!

What inspires you? I’ve been to quite a few writing seminars, symposiums, conferences, classes, etc and I have heard the audience ask the panels many times “Where do you get your inspiration from?” The answers are as varied as the authors. Inspiration can come from anyone, anywhere. This month we will each discuss what motivates and inspires us and, with any luck, we’ll in turn motivate and inspire you.

We would love to hear about your muses and inspirations. Tell us all about them in the comments section!



What Inspires You?
Heidi Wilde
This month my writing group’s blog discussion is about Muses and Inspiration. Where do ideas come from? The answer will be different for everyone. It’s important to keep yourself open and always searching; there’s an idea hiding in every nook and cranny of this world. They are just waiting for the right person to find them and bring them to life.

Meet My Muse
Doree Anderson
I hug her, and I squeeze her, and I call her 'Myrtle', Muse.

What If...?
Josh Morrey
For me, it all begins with one, simple question: What If?

Finding Your Muse
Tom Abbott
It's a long way to the top if you wanna write and sell! Four things that have helped energize my inner muse and break through writer's block.

A-Muse-ing
Heidi Thornock
Since I went to LTUE in February, I've been experimenting with a few things, and I've found my inspiration has come more readily since. So here's what I've learned works for me and my Muse.

No comments:

Post a Comment