New Year's Writing Goals

This is the time of year when we all strive to work toward making something better over the long term. This year is no different.

Our posts this month will focus on our personal resolutions as they relate to our writing. Our goals are varied, and perhaps from our decisions, you'll find something you relate to as well.

And if nothing else, for our sakes, making our goals public makes us more accountable to achieving them. Best of luck to you in your attempts at improvement.

Resolve, or Resign?
By Josh Morrey
I'm currently experiencing the worst writing slump of my short career. How do I pull myself out of it?

Resolutions and Promises
By Heidi Wilde
What do you want to accomplish this year? I'll tell you what's on my list :)

How I'm Going to Write When Life Gets in the Way
By Heidi Thornock
I've tried so many different ways to improve my writing, and it seems like just as I get something figured out that works, life throws me a curve ball.  Read my post to discover my recent decisions at hitting the latest curve ball.

Making New Year's Resolutions Work for You
By Tom Abbott
Do you include writing goals in your New Year’s resolutions?  How do you set meaningful goals and make yourself stick to them?  When has setting writing goals worked for you in the past? 

No comments:

Post a Comment